Sunday 9 January 2011

100 Research proposal

My subject is ...
T shirt's

I am going to collect/record/document...
Photos ,facts, opinions, statistics and words.

Possible categories will include...
Brand,color,design,fabric/materials,iconic designs,best places to get T shirts,different processes of printing onto T-shirts,packaging for t shirts.

How will I research...
Primary methods...
Look in shops and at different clothing companies that produce t shirt ranges and designs. Collecting photos and opinions along the way.

Secondary methods...
Internet,books.

Who/where/what will research?
Primary research... Any shop ,website or company that sells or produces T shirts.

Secondary research...
Internet and books for looking at history of T shirt production and design.

What form and quantity will be produced?
Primary material...
I will use my blog to document my research.

Secondary material...
I will gather information which directly relates to the subject to aid me in the development of this brief.

No comments:

Post a Comment